The MyCom Regional Coordinator will oversee the areas in the regional service territory (Clark-Fulton, Ohio City, and Tremont) and serve as the main point of contact for new and existing MyCom partners. The primary function of this position is to create, monitor, and sustain effective and meaningful partnerships that deliver high quality, targeted resources to our youth and their families in MyCom Communities.
This position will serve as the major conduit for both MyCom and Say Yes community resource support and must be proficient and astute in the following:
- Educational Tools used for measurement of youth success (i.e., school data, report cards, assessment frameworks for after-school programs, etc.)
- Systems Development and Navigation (i.e., management of grant distribution processes, systems of communication with partners – onboarding, newsletters, meeting notes, etc.)
- Collective Impact (i.e., engagement with a network of several community stakeholders to reach collective goals – schools, youth serving organizations, faith based organizations, local businesses, etc.)
- General Project Management
- Lead network of 30+ active community partners invested in youth initiatives in Clark-Fulton, Ohio City, and Tremont neighborhoods to determine youth need and develop opportunities for support
- Manage regional budget and implement quality improvement processes to allocate funding
- Coordinate regional MyCom Partner Support Grant application process and distribute funding to organizational recipients
- Design marketing and communications for events, newsletters, weekly announcements, and annual reports
- Maintain on-going communication with partners including site visits, emails, phone calls, and newsletters
- Plan and facilitate monthly neighborhood partner meetings for each neighborhood in the region
- Ensure there are active youth councils in each neighborhood of the region (note: coordinator does not lead youth council but supports the organizational lead who hosts each youth council)
- Collect and track ongoing data for regional Memorandum’s of Understanding and Statements of support for partner organizations
- Outline MyCom Regional Workplan (annually) and submit Quarterly Regional Reports including narrative and budget
- Attend and participate in meetings led by the MyCom intermediary team including: weekly professional development sessions, bi-weekly MyCom coordinator meetings, and monthly coaching one-on-ones
- Conduct research on potential partners for the region, send out introductory emails, and engage in on-boarding processes for new partners
- Submit various data requests from the MyCom intermediary team in a timely manner
- Participate in other duties as assigned to support Metro West Community Development Organization initiatives
Metro West Community Development Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Annual salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off accrued at the rate of one day per month during the first year of employment, then 16 days beginning the second year of employment
- Holiday pay including Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day plus the days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Employer contribution to 403(B) retirement program. Employer will provide a 50% match to the Employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 3% of the employee’s annual salary
- Competitive health insurance offered with employer contribution
- Long term disability benefits
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to Adam Gifford, Director of Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.