[Check out 2018 Neighborhood Housing Statistics!]()
Current & Future Residents
Contact Kris Harsh at Metro West CDO if you have any of the following housing needs, questions, or concerns:
- If you need assistance applying for the following: SHAP, Model Block, Home Weatherization, City of Cleveland Paint Program, and any other programs
- Sideyard and vacant lot acquisition
- Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA)
- Board of Building Standards (BBS)
- Housing Court
- Home violations
- Construction & Permits
- Environment Health – lead, asbestos, mold, healthy home. MW staff can walk through your home and do an assessment of any issues that need to be addressed.
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Code enforcement and illegal activity
Call Kris at 216-961-9073 x208 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metro West One and Two Family Housing Rehab Program
Metro West Community Development Organization’s One and Two-Family Housing Rehabilitation Program aims to reduce the number of vacant and abandoned homes within the Stockyards, Clark-Fulton, and Brooklyn Centre neighborhoods. The program saves properties that would otherwise be demolished by offering existing and new residents low-cost opportunities to purchase and renovate vacant homes within our neighborhoods. By reducing the amount of vacant and abandoned properties we can help strengthen, stabilize, and restore our neighborhoods and improve the quality of life for residents, business owners, and stakeholders in our community.
For more information on the program, contact Kevin De Leon at 216-961-9073 x202 email@example.com.